10 Simple Ways To Lose Weight From Arms

10 Simple Ways To Lose Weight From Arms

If you are planning to lose weight from your arms alone then you should plan and act. Losing weight from your complete body may be easier as compared to that of losing weight from arms alone. Most of the females have this problem wherein they find that their body is comparatively slimmer than that of the arms. If you have healthy arms then you cannot dress up as you want. If you wear sleeveless then your arms may look fat and at the same time, if you wear t-shirts or tops that fit to your body then also your arms will look fat and it will be noticed by people around you. Rather than hiding the fats in your arms, it is better that you look for ways to get rid of it.

Calories

Keep a count on the calories that you consume every day. The calories which reach the stomach is burned by the digestion process but the calories which reaches the arms, tends to stay there and it ultimately becomes fats. Eat food that doesn’t have much of calories so that the size of your arms is balanced. It is very important to eat quality food rather than that of being concerned about the quantity that you consume.

Calories

Hydration

Do you know that 75%of your arm weight is due to water and the remaining 25% only is muscle weight? Ensure that you consume at least ten to twelve glasses of water on daily basis so that the toxin in your body can be washed off. Consumption of required water will help you to get rid of the excess weight in your arms.

Hydration

Herbal Supplements

There are plenty of ayurvedic and homeopathic supplements that can help you to lose weight from arms only. It is better that you meet a reputed doctor who can help you out with medications that would help you to lose from arms alone. Do not buy random medications that are available in the drug stores. There are possibilities of side-effects so it’s better that you avoid risks.

Herbal Supplements

Stretches

Everyday start your day with stretch exercises. Stretching your arms continuously would help you to get rid of the excess fats on your arms. You can stretch your arms for 15 minutes in a day so that you can lose weight in a week’s time. Practice these stretch exercises in the morning so that it can be more effective.

Stretches

Dancing

Dancing is one of the best ways by which you can lose weight. Jazz is one of the best forms of dancing that will help you to lose more weight. Jazz involves lot of arm and legs stretching and hence, you will be amazed to see the results immediately in 10 days time. You can join some zumba classes and keep the trainer informed that you are willing to lose more weight from your arms so that they can help you with dance moves accordingly.

Dancing

Walking

Most of us think that walking is good for legs and waist alone but that is not true. If you walk fast then your hands also move so that will help you to lose weight from your arms. You should walk fast and consciously move your hands as well so that your arms can gain more from walking. It is recommended that you walk in the morning so that you can find better results.

Walking

Lifting Weights

Lifting weights is one of the most effective exercises that would help you to lose the unwanted weight from your arms. If your muscles are very soft then you should do weight lifting so that your muscles are tightened. Don’t lift heavy weights as it will develop cuts in your hands and your hands will start to look manly. To start with, you can lift weights up to 4 pounds and then slowly and steadily, you can increase and the maximum weight that you can lift would be around 12 pounds.

Lifting Weights

Bungee Jumping

Bungee jumping is one of the best exercises that can help you to lose weight from arms. It is fun to do bungee jumping and at the same time, the results are also great. Bungee jumping would help you to lose extra weight from your body as well.

Bungee Jumping

Push Ups

Pushups can help you to lose weight from arms and thighs as well. Start with ten pushups but later you can increase the number to hundred. Initially, you may feel that there is severe pain in your arms and thighs but you will get used to this and the pain will automatically reduce with practice.

Push Ups

Skipping

Skipping can also help you to lose weight from your arms. You can jump up to thousand as well so that you can lose weight. Get a proper rope so that you can skip comfortably. Ensure that your rope is not too long or short so that you can enjoy skipping.

skipping